I don't know if anyone would be interested in commissioning some character sketches, but I'd love to offer them. I want to get back into drawing so badly ;u;
I'll do both traditional and digital sketches. For now, I don't offer colored traditional sketches, but if I create a decent example image, I may offer colored pencils in the future.
- with color: $3.50
- Greyscale only for traditional.
- Digital: $5.00
- with color: $7.00
- Traditional (greyscale only): $4.00
- add $2.50 for each additional character
- with color: $10.00
- Traditional (greyscale only): $7.00
- add $4.00 for each additional character
If you'd like to place a commission, please fill out the following form in a note
- Type of Commission: (ex. portrait, half-body, full-body)
- Method: (digital/traditional)
- Colored/Uncolored: (for digital, I'll do simple shading on flat colors; for traditional, I can alter the lines to be a color of your choice, or leave them grayscale)
- Number of characters:
- Name/personality: (please list the name(s) and a brief description of the personality of the character(s))
- Reference: (provide links to reference images of the character(s)
- Pose/expression: (how would you like the character(s) to look/pose?)
- Background: (color, simple shapes, gradient, transparent, etc, only applies to digital sketches)
- Payment: (list the amount so we can confirm it)
- Extra: (any additional info you want to include; if you would like me to mimic a style you see in my previous work, please say so here)
I'll provide you with my paypal information once we've confirmed the commission, but I won't ask for payment until I've completed the drawing, and after I've received the money, I'll either post it or link it to you privately by stash (your preference). This ensures that I will receive payment (but only when I've earned it), and that you won't have to wait forever to have your money's worth returned. No spending on your part until the final work is complete.
I'll consider every commission, but I reserve the right to decline any offer I do not want or feel able to complete. If I feel your request is beyond my skill level, then I'll honestly tell you so.
Thanks so much for reading. I'd be honored if I could create something you'd enjoy!